Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome to the New Blog


Hey everyone! This is my newest blog where we will have a place to brainstorm and discuss a new service for Trinity. Initially, I am inviting a few people that will be part of the leadership team to comment but you are welcome to invite anyone with a passion for reaching the un-churched and most especially those between 20 and 30.

To open things up and to get us all operating with some common assumptions, I've asked you to reach Worship Evangelism by Sally Morgenthaller. This is a great book which gives us a theological grounding for what we do in worship while also giving some practical tips for reaching a new generation.

In addition, I will share articles and summmaries of books that will be helpful as we plan this new service. But I also want this to be a place where we can share ideas and brainstorm.

So welcome to Re-creation--it is my prayer that the result of this discussion will be a new service that is authentic, intimate, powerful, and fun.

So let's get started . . . .

2 comments:

Sigmugi said...

Am I on your list of people to contribute?

Pastor Sherill said...

You bet!!!
Actually, anyone who cares is welcome!